Monday, November 06, 2006

Are you jonile tonight?

Here's a little something I picked up from the grocery store yesterday. As I was browsing through the tofu aisle (yes, here they have an entire aisle dedicated to tofu of various forms in all its bland glory) and I stumbled upon this little snack. For all those heartbroken and adrift lovers out there, you can now soothe your heartache with "Are you jonile tonight?" tofu in a convenient to-go container. I'll admit that I immediately threw one into my shopping basket for the sole purpose of posting a picture of it on this here blog-thingy....but despite all the clever little jokes and giggling that occurred at the tofu's expense, I have to say that it might just be the best damn tofu I have ever eaten! So smooth! So creamy! How they could create something so delicious out of soy I'll never know....I may be "jonile" tonight, but at least my taste-buds will go to bed satisfied....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dude! This is one of the two things I've ever seen with the word "Jonile" on it. The first one is a song Called "Jonile Wind"; a Jazz arrange of a track from a Japanese computer videogame series called "Touhou Project".

Anyway ¿Any idea of what "Jonile" means? Please let me know so I can rest in peace.

Greetings.