Tuesday, December 12, 2006

by popular demand...

It has been brought to my attention that "The Fool's Progress" is suffering from a lack of author photos. So...here are a few prime shots from a little sayonara party we had last weekend. My friend Pete is going back to Australia to start med school, so in honor of that we decided to kill a few brain cells (he won't really be needing those in med school anyway, will he?) There seems to be a recurring theme with me in the photos...I think I had decided that in order to avoid making what my dear friend Kitty affectionately calls "duck face" in the photos, I should open my mouth as wide as possible. I can't tell if the experiment was a raging success or huge failure...

This is me, the future Dr. Pete, and my friend Jess. We're bringin' the peace sign back (note: Justin Timberlake reference)

I call this one "Ode to Britney" (gum, gaping mouth)

The sign of a good party? Accordians, of course....

Jingle Bells never sounded so good...

Thanks to Mr. Shone (AKA accordian player number2) for the pics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi kate!
it is your cousin, amy.
i have been very amused by this blog and cant wait to see you over xmas and hear more stories in person!

2 things:
1. i was a harajuku girl, japanese anime girl for halloween this year. i need to send you a picture! i think i did it justice.

2. have you been to the "are you jonile tonight?" website? it's pretty good: http://otokomae.jp/

look forward to seeing you soon!
safe travels!
love you!
amy